§ 1 scope
For the business relationship between us and the customer, the following general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. This also applies to all future business. We do not recognize deviating terms and conditions of the customer unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
1. The customer's order is a binding offer. The purchase contract is concluded when we have confirmed acceptance of the order in writing within this period or the delivery has been made. If, contrary to expectations, the items ordered are no longer in stock or can no longer be delivered, we are not obliged to carry out the order. However, we will notify the customer immediately if we do not accept the order or cannot deliver within 14 days. The customer's offer relates to the goods as they are shown or described on our website. We reserve the right to make minor deviations in color, design and decor of the goods compared to the presentation on our website. We are entitled to deliver goods of equivalent quality and price in place of the goods ordered.
2. In the event of typing, printing or calculation errors on the website, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§ 3 Delivery, Transfer of Risk, Delivery Periods
1. The delivery takes place from our place of business in Bucharest, Romania to the delivery address given by the customer.
2. The delivery time is 3-12 working days for delivery to EU. We point out any deviating delivery times on the delivery information page. In the case of a longer delivery time, you will be informed of the delay by e-mail, unless we have specified a delivery time in the item description.
3. Applies only to entrepreneurs: The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods is transferred to the buyer when the goods are handed over to the transport company. This also applies if partial deliveries are made. We reserve the right to choose the type of dispatch, unless a specific type of dispatch has been agreed in writing with the customer in advance.
§ 4 cancellation policy
You have the right to revoke your purchase contract in whole or for individual ordered goods within 30 days without giving reasons. The day on which the goods (in the case of partial shipments: the last piece) were received by you or a third party authorized by you is decisive for this period. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send your revocation on time.
To send your revocation, you can return the goods that were enclosed in your original package to us. Please also send us a clear declaration of cancellation by email.
Customer-specific goods, perishable goods as well as audio, video recordings and software are excluded from the right of withdrawal if the data carriers supplied have been unsealed.
Your revocation should be sent to:
Roltex / for Leea Toys
Street Catanoaia 33, 032903 Bucharest, Romania
Attn: Florin Olteanu +40 736 775 518
Consequences of cancellation
If you effectively cancel your contract, the mutually received benefits are to be returned. You have to return the goods, the purchase of which you are withdrawing, at our expense and risk. If the costs for the return significantly exceed the normal postage costs for a parcel to the above return address within your country, we reserve the right to reimburse the normal postage costs.
If you are unable to return the goods received or can only return them in a deteriorated condition, we reserve the right to claim compensation, provided that the deterioration of the goods is not solely due to their inspection (as is customary in a retail shop, for example).
We have to repay all payments received from you (including shipping costs) at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received your declaration of cancellation. For the repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have agreed on a different means of payment with us or an exchange for another item. In any case, we will withhold the reimbursement of the purchase price until we have received the goods originally ordered in full or you can prove that you have dispatched these goods.
§ 6 Payment and Due Date
1. Payment is made according to your choice using one of the payment methods provided by us in the order form. We reserve the right to limit the selection options of the payment method between which you can choose, depending on the order value, the products ordered and other factual criteria.
2. When paying by credit card or PayPal, your specified account will be debited in advance when the order is placed.
§ 7 prices
We always try to offer cheap and fair prices for our products. We will never sell products below the purchase price in order to win new customers (an illegal but common practice in retail). You should know the following additional points about our prices:
1. All prices include the current statutory value added tax.
2. Packaging and shipping costs are calculated and invoiced separately.
§ 8 Offsetting, retention
1. The customer is only entitled to offset if his counterclaims have been legally established or recognized by us.
2. The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 9 retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until all claims against the customer arising from the business relationship have been settled in full.
§ 10 Warranty for Defects and Liability
1. The guarantee is based on the statutory provisions. For all defects occurring during the legal warranty period of two years from delivery, the legal right to supplementary performance and - if the legal requirements are met - the legal right to reduction in price or withdrawal as well as to compensation for damages apply.
2. We do not accept any liability for damage and defects resulting from improper use, operation and storage, negligent or faulty care and maintenance, overuse or improper repair by an unauthorized service partner.
3. If the items delivered should become defective during the warranty period, please contact us by email before sending them back.
4. We do not accept any liability for defects caused by improper use or due to normal wear and tear.
5. Notices of defects must be communicated to us in writing immediately after the customer becomes aware of them.
§ 11 Place of performance, applicable law
The place of performance is Bucharest. The competent court in [place] is expressly agreed as the competent court for any disputes in connection with legal transactions and legal relationships of any kind between us and our customers. Romanian law applies as agreed.
§ 12 final provisions
Should a provision of these general terms and conditions be ineffective, the rest of the contract remains effective. In place of the ineffective provision, the relevant statutory provisions apply.